Shaman Kingdom Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Shaman Kingdom Forum » Персонажи » Лайсерг Дител

Лайсерг Дител

Сообщений 91 страница 120 из 4005

Он какбы двоякий то он меня раздражает своими глупыми поступками,то мне его жаль.. ;)

в манге Лайсерг ОЧЕНЬ хороший персонаж. в аниме его сильно опустили

Я смотрю аниме и он там самый плохой персонаж для меня!!!!!!!!!!!

Джун
Я то думала Зик.. ;)

для меня в аниме самый плохой персонаж это Марко)))) сучок белобрысый((( А Лайз просто его верный зомби. Марко наверно даос

Рен.. ты уже наверное знаешь что я сейчас скажу про Марко))) НЕНАВИЖЖЖУУ!!!!!
и конечно, еще, спасибо! я счастлива что маленький предатель остался жив))))) Когда он скрутил того египтянина, я думала он его убьет... и его слова к Йо(( мне так страшно стало, и печально(((

в манге всего этого не было...я начинаю ненавидеть создателей аниме. они очернили Лайсерга и сделали его каким-то предателем и фанатиком. хех... а в манге он йо слова дурного не сказал

Вообщем Лайс так ничего :wub: , но им движит ненависть. Если бы не Х-судьи Лайс остался с Йо, и скорее всего он бы не был уже такой как с судьями. ~......~

да прикольный он тип))) в нем столько противоречий и тем не менее в манге, пока он был с Йо, был самым жизнерадостным из всей компании! вечно улыбался, широко распахивая глазки)))

ДА :) наверное он был так рад что наконец-то нашел друзей. я его понимаю...

а помнишь в той манге на япоском у него не было руки((( потом правда появилась и рка и крылья.. я так поняла что месть детей нила, или как там этих уродцев..

Жалко ток, что Х-судьи рассорили Лайса с Йо, Реном и остальными.

Отредактировано Anna Kyoyama (2006-03-11 01:07:20)

они его не сорили, он просто сделал выбор и пошол по другому пути.

А потом сам же пожалел об этом.

е мае, да лайсерг не ссорился с йо и другими! в аниме вообще гон полный, лайсерг просто примкнул к судьям, но так же дружил со всеми, как и раньше.
Тами, да, я видела эту мангу, это была именно месть сынов нила, а точнее Анатоля, который примкнул к Хао ради мести

так он жив остался? и что же это с моим маленьким предателем? ты продолжения еще не видела? я волнуюсь

да, он жив-здоров, все с ним хорошо :) так что том мужик в фунбари но ута и вправду луйсерг :) попрощаемся мы только с Фаустом, а все остальные в порядке

А Морти? В фунбари но ута ничего не говорится про него.

морти наверное просто уехал учиться. он же у нас умник)))

ох, Рен ты узнала, что Фауст все таки погибнет(((( это уже не слухи? ты нашла конец манги?

я прочитала транскрипции манги(((((( эта глава вышибла слезы даже из меня, хотя я всего лишь прочитала описания, а не видела картинки((((((( к насчет сил шаманов тоже правда.... Рен и вправду станет самым слабым в команде, а Чоколав самым сильным((( им дал фуриоку Хао, и почему-то Рену он дал меньше всех

оооого?! как такое может быть? Фауст.. Рен.. Джоко?! я так хочу узнать об этом побольше

если честно, мне очень жаль РЕНА. стать слабее тех, кто раньше ему в подметки не годился - это самый жестокий удар по его самолюбию, а я по себе знаю, как это больно(((( Рен прошел через клиническую смерть и жестокие тренировки чтобы получить свой высокий уровень фуриоку, а его друзья, ничего не делая, стали намного сильнее его(((((((
Фауст...он остался счастлив когда умер((( остался со своей любимой((( бедный парень, мне так его жаль(((((((
подробности я особо не знаю, так как я только читала транскрипции, и не видела саму мангу. я могу выложить транскрипцию, но она на англизе

англиз меня не пугает, а вот манга все больше и больше! выложи, пожалуста

ГЛАВА 279

The adults on the island realized where Redseb and Seyrarm must have gone to. Mickey was obviously panicking and was shouting their names in vain through his shell.

If I'm not wrong, Anna has decided to go to MU too. (But how? Forcing the Oyamanda to get her a submarine? She's lost his Zenki/Gouki...?)

The camera went back to Redseb and Seyrarm. Redseb pointed out that as the Patch had surrounded the place with an O.S. barrier, they have to shoot through it also. What Redseb is trying to say is that as they are trying to have a sneak attack, they can only give a single shot, and therefore they have to add additional force to the Emet Blast because there is an O.s. barrier between them and their target, HAO.

Then, Redseb asked whether Seyrarm is frightened or not. Seyrarm denied and told him that she wanted to get this matter over as quickly as possible, and surprised Redseb.

Redseb: When did you learn to talk?!
Seyrarm: I knew how to do it long time ago. Just that I didn't want to, because I'm very afraid.

And Redseb realized that Seyrarm was possessed by their father at that time, and Seyrarm surely did not want to scare his brother by talking weirdly (may be with their father's voice?) Seyrarm then told Redseb that they should attack now, and claimed that until the day where mankind dies, they will have to fight. She changed Golem into Fight Mode, locking HAO like she's got no emotion at all, and scared Redseb||||| (notice that HAO was naked...)

And BOOOM!!!! Go the blast.

Then, we were back to the Plant of the Lake.

Radim attacked Faust, stabbing him in the torso (Faust removed Opacho in time so she's not hurt), when it goes KABOOM!!!

The group continued their fight despite the "earthquake" produced by Golem's blast. Huh,
Ryu was agitated, and started to attack Radium. Radium ran away back into the middle of the lake, with Ryu chasing him after. Faust then calmed the group -- he'd healed himself, but he was obviously very annoyed, and is on the verge of berserking.

Then we were told that it's because Faust no longer has enough Furyoku to revive another person. Faust asked Yoh whether he's allowed to join the fight now and Yoh granted the request.

So Faust started to attack Radium, who's contemplating about the "earthquake" which he knew is no earthquake. Faust used operation light to "blind" Radium when Radium was not paying full attention and successfully lauched his attack -- shooting syringes as missles.

Then the camera went back to the King's Shrine. We saw the naked HAO stabbing Golem in it's chest with his S.O.F., and telling Goldva that Goldva should tell the Patch 500 years later, that the O.s. barrier had to be built stronger|||||||

[End of chapter 279]
[sorry about the recent chapter's quality(accuracy)||||| *is forced off the computer* will try to edit after ruri's translation is out]

ГЛАВА 280
Eh... so long since last time I've got time to do the translation myself]

[This translation draft of Shaman King chapter 280 was done by me, with consultation to ruri's translation of 280. NO RE-DISTRIBUTION in any form is allowed. We do not have any qualification in translation.]

[version 2.0]
Key:
P=Page
F=Frame
[]=comments by Windera
{}=comments by ruri
*=character's action
##=romanji of the original line
***=significant semantic change from last version after consulting ruri's version

P1
F1
Redseb: Urgh...
F2
Redseb: d**n it... Are you okay, Seyrarm?
Seyrarm: ...
F3
Redseb: Good. Let's continue.
***You can reactivate Golem, right? This is the beginning of...
F4
[star] Redseb and Seyrarm dived to the King's Shriine, where HAO was, prepared to die.

P2
F1
Seyrarm: Redseb,
F2
Seyrarm: we are already dead.

P3
Shaman King
Chapter 280 A Song for Someday
[illustration] Catch it, the Smiling Wind!
TAKEI Hiroyuki

P4
[AHHHH!!! I should have remembered NOT to read other's translation before looking at the raws... no wonder I couldn't make sense of it||| <- strongly affected by other's interpretation||| thanx ruri *blush* Now the whole thing makes A LOT of sense...]
F1
HAO: How do you feel, the first time being dead?
Redseb: !
***F2
HAO: I bet it was easier than expected.
It stands for a reason. [This interpretation of this #TouZen da# is crucial...]
Every living thing is meant to die someday.
***F3
HAO: Death is a fundamental part of life and no one suffers from death itself.
Suffering comes from the way of soul,
how you live and how you die.
[Eh... if I have carefully looked at those grammar words like #ni# and the pronounciation of #Kata# (which means method(s)... I thought it's #HOU#... influenced by others' interpretation again...) I might not have made such stupid mistakes... OWWWW... a lesson I never learnt|||]
F4
Redseb: ?!
What the hell is this guy...?!
F5
HAO: Good.
***Now your mother's soul can finally be set free. [Forgot to add the passive form/// thanx ruri]

P5
F1
Redseb: ...
What...?
F2
HAO: So only you are ignorant about
the real reason why your little sister has closed up her heart.
F3
HAO: Golem, unlike what you think, is not just a robot.
You know Shaman Fight is a place where people fight with their spirits,
so Golem, as a medium, must have a spirit in it in order to function.
F4
Redseb: ...
F5
Seyrarm: *trembling
F6
Redseb: Sey...
rarm...?
F7
HAO: Still don't understand?
Golem is actually --

P6
F1
Golem: ROOOAAAR!!!
F2
HAO: Ah,
so even if the shaman's dead, it can still move.
F3
HAO: Goldva.
F4
Goldva: Coming from the far away past, wake up now, our ancestor.

P7
F1
Goldva: Former Patch Leader
BIG CHIEF!!
F2
Goldva: My sincere apologies, your majesty.

P8
F1
Goldva: I have cleared the intruders.
F2
HAO: Wow, quite a reliable O.S.
However, you can't say you've cleared the intruders just by destroying Golem.
F3
Goldva: Hmm...

P9
F1
Redseb: U..
UU... [Is this sobbing sound?]{Kinda hard to tell but I have a feeling it isn't. It's more like a groaning}
F3
Golem: ROOOAAAAR!!
F4
Goldva: This is...
F5
HAO: Self-regeneration. [I decided that it's something like EVA so I used re-generation...]
It will keep standing up again so long as a pilot exists.
F6
HAO: Very powerful indeed
is the mother's love towards her children.

P10
F1
HAO: ***or, [Urgh... remembered the meaning of #soretomo# wrongly|||||]
F2
HAO: is this your concern towards your elder brother too? Anyway, I'll have to destroy your soul.
***Because I also really want to rest peacefully as soon as possible. [thanx ruri... forgot to translate #yukkuri#(peaceful)]

P11
F1
HAO: However, Redseb,
I won't consume your soul.
F2
HAO: Because you must go to Yoh and the cohort and tell them about this.
S.O.F.: GAARRR
F3
HAO: Tell them to hurry and [Right, ruri! How come I couldn't summon up the word "hurry"...]
come to me. [So Yoh's right. XD As expected.]
F5
Redseb: UWAaAAaAAaaaAAAA!!! [Uh... I have carefully followed the case...]

P12
F1
Radim: Uh-uh. [I decided this would go for the 'Not' here]
F2
Radim: If you think such level of brightness can blind me, you are very wrong indeed.
Look carefully.
I am wearing sunglasses.
F3
Radium: This thing is specially selected for my violent SF emcee job. [Uhm/// can't think of a better way to say what Radium meant|||]
It's a pair of excellent sunglasses.
F4
Radium: Therefore, as I still have my martial art skills to back up, that attack of yours won't work.
It's clear who's won.

P13
F6
Yoh: ...Now now,
all of our routes of revivification had been completely cut off.
F7
Yoh: ***It's sad but I won't get mad. [Thanx ruri... so #X ga Betsu ni Y Tsumori wa nee yo# is "It's X but I'm not too Y"]
As both sides will suffer death,
F8
Yoh: and in addition, Faust hasn't died yet.

P14
[Okay... I'll first put the meanings out... the complete 'translated' lyrics (in romanji) will be typed out in the last page, so you can sing it out and enjoy the rhythm ^_^]
F1
Faust: *singing* ... Working hard, working hard, working really really hard
F2
Faust: *singing* ... Working hard, working hard, it was finally founded
F3
Faust: *singing* In the suburb of Tokyo is this street,
F4
Faust: *singing* the exact address being SaiTama
Springing out, springing out, is this hot spring.
F5
Faust: *singing and claps his hands* Right!
F6
Faust: *singing* In fact, this hot spring has been springing out since a long time ago.

P15
F1
Faust: *singing* Keeping-up-your-hard-work Hot~ Spring~~ [#Funbari# can be roughly translated as working harder/keeping up your hard work... right?]{Correct. The way Takei uses it here has a comical tone}
F2
Faust: ...Ahaha
I've been thinking till now how to counterfight the Patch Song.
This is the official commercial song of Funbari Onsen, "Funbari's Song".
F3
Chocolove: *sweating* ...Official... [thanx ruri^^]
F4
Radium: ... I see.
So you got back your spirit with that?

P16
F1
Radium: A great song, isn't it?
F2
Radium: ***....But I'm gonna beat you all the way this time. [*follows ruri*]
F3
Faust: ***The same to you. [*follows ruri*]

P17 [Okay, here goes the romanji version of the song ^^]
F1
Yoh: *seriously singing* #... FUN FUN BARI BARI Hataraite~~#
F2
Yoh: *singing* #FUN FUN BARI BARI DeKimanutsa~~#
F3
Yoh: *singing*
#Tokyou hazure no
kono Machi no
Jitsu no JyuuSho wa
SaiTama de

Waita yo
Waita yo
OnSen ga

HAI!

HonTo wa mae kara
Waitemasu

Funbari OnSen#

[star] Today's song is for that song someday...
Faust's dream is also for that dream someday...

[End of Chapter 280]

ГЛАВА 281

This translation draft of Shaman King chapter 281 was done by me, with consultation to ruri's translation of 280. NO RE-DISTRIBUTION in any form is allowed. We do not have any qualification in translation.]

[version 2.0]
Key:
P=Page
F=Frame
[]=comments by Windera
*=character's action
***=significant changes

P1
[illustration] Faust v.s. Radim!!
Faust, on the verge of death, squeezes out his last force--?!

P2
P4
Faust: Urgh... [@@ missed this frame|||]
F5
Faust: Eliza,
F6
Faust: my --

P3
F2
*Eliza's OS disappears
Faust: [thinking] Finally, after so many difficulties--

P4
Faust: [thinking] I'm also coming after you. [Is this okay? I remembered in the Osorezan revoir a similar phrase is used for Hao telling Matamune to come to him.]

P5
Shaman King[Eh? Takei suddenly switches to English channel?!]
[illsutration] I don't fight with hatred anymore
Because I'm an "Angel"--
Chapter 281
***For All this time [yours is neater, ruri]
TAKEI Hiroyuki

P6
*Faust's dead

***P7[thanx ruri... I am still not sensitive to the passive form =_=;;]
F1
Yoh: Faust, thanks for all this time.
F2
Yoh: But I won't say goodbye. I won't let you go to the other world yet. I need you when we open an inn, and besides -

***P8-9[I missed this pages because I saved it wrongly =_=;;]
F1
Yoh: we are never defeated until our souls admit defeat.
F2
Yoh: *with tears* Let me take it over.

P10
F1
Yoh: OOOOO!!! [battle cry]
F4
Radim: !

P11
F1
TSUI GEKI[meaning pursue and attack]
F2
Radim: ...d**n
F3
Radim: [thinking]***Isn't it quick!
F4
Radim: [thinking] ***No, I should rather consider his quickness as a proof of his unshaken will to fight.

P12
F1
Radim: [thinking] As I've injected all of my Furyoku into a point in this Platinum Sword in the first place but he could still block it, so it is a big problem. [I got it to the opposite T_T coz I somehow missed the #uketomerareta# phrase o.O!]
F2
Radim: [thinking] ***That must be the result of my own confusion, or that's what I'd like to think at least!!! [Thank you very much for the clarification, ruri!]
F4
Yoh: !
F5
Radim: NOOOOOO!!! [battle cry]

**P13[=_=;;; Haven't got this page...*got the scans from Greedland*]
F1
Radim: d**n it!!
F2
Radim: It's NOT because of my confusion!! His sword is definitely harder getting harder!!
And, and he is rivaling with my close combat skills!!!
F3
Radim: Is the samurai spirit responsible for Yoh's incredible reflex?
F4
Radim: or is it--

P14
F1
Radium: [thinking] What the hell is this power--
F2
Yoh: OOOOO! [battle cry]
F3
SPLASH!

P15
F2
Radim: [thinking] I'm defeated.
F3
Radim: [thinking] I can't understand. This power is neither angry nor sad.
However, it doesn't really matter.
F4
Radim: [thinking]I was born a Patch, grew up as a Patch, and is proud to be one of the Ten Patch Priests.
In short, I have only one mission, which is to protect the Shaman King.
F5
Radim: [thinking] And that's HAO right?
Any one who is.
F6
Radim: [thinking]Ah, you know what, Yoh?
F7
Radim: [thinking]***My spirit, Platinum Sword, is an Australian Pelican spirit. A pelican opens its huge bill wide to catch fish. [thanx ruri ^_^]

P16
Radim: [thinking] Like this.

P17
F1
Radim: Gahahahaha!
***So the regular fight didn't work. Now I'll show you my O.S. techniques!!! [thanx ruri!!! I am still awfully insensitive with that... do you call that passive form?]
F2
Yoh: Radim,
F3
Yoh: I also have to thank you for all you've done till now.
F5
Yoh: [hugs Radium] To love is easy.
What's difficult is
to accept someone's love. [thanx ruri! My English isn't that natural|||]

P18-19 [uh... 2 blank page to signify the light...]
Yoh: Amida Style
MU MU MYOU YAKU MU
[illsutration] Love? Purification? What a bright light!!!

[End of Chapter 281]
[I have to admit I've done this chapter in an extremely lousy way <.< >.> o.o;; probably because I was in a hurry to my Judo class...
So thank you very much ruri m(v_v)m]

ГЛАВА 282, думаю, все будет ясно

[This translation draft of Shaman King chapter 282 was done by me, with consultation to ruri's translation of 282. NO RE-DISTRIBUTION in any form is allowed. We do not have any qualification in translation.]

[version 2.0]
Key:
P=Page
F=Frame
[]=comments by Windera
{}=comments by ruri
*=character's action
***=significant change from last version

P1
F2
Yoh: Bye.
F3
Yoh: Please allow me to leave the bodies of the two of you here. [Uh... don't know why I put 'side by side' there for no reason at all.]
F4
Ryu: Urg...
F5
Ryu: ***If only I were stronger, Faust--!! [Thank you, ruri, for the explanation.]
[star] A flash from Yoh and Radium died!! The funeral of the two...

P2
F1
Ryu: *shouting* Faust--
Faust: What's the matter, Ryu?
F2
Ryu: *shouting because he's surprised* Faust--
Faust: ...I'm in spirit form.
F3
Ryu: Spirit... [thanx ruri ^^ so indeed 'spirit' is a better choice]
F4***[thanx ruri]
Ren: He's only dead, you know.
Horohoro:To us it's nothing new, isn't it?
But sure, it's still surprising.

P3
F1
Ryu: Uh?
Faust: ***In any case, Yoh, I'm sorry for how things have turned out. [thanx ruri]
Yoh: That's okay.
That song is really good, isn't it? That "FUNBARI's Song".
F2*** [I'm insensitive to the passive form =_=;;]
Yoh: If anything I should feel bad about not being able to help you rest in peace.
How you feeling? Good? [thanx ruri]
F3
Faust: Certainly.
No matter what've become of me, as long as I'm with Eliza, I'll be blissful.
F4
Faust: ***Yoh, like what you've said, for us death means the death of the soul.[Takei had forgotten to use the double circle... and thanx ruri||| my original translation is really weird, though not very wrong.]

P4
F1***[thanx ruri^^]
Faust: If one's soul is shattered,
we can't even pray for him for a blissful afterlife. [I decided to use "Blissful afterlife" for #MeiFuku#]
F2
Yoh: ...right.
F3
Yoh: We'd better hurry.
F4
Yoh: To the next Plant.

P5
[Title page]
SHAMAN KING Chapter 282 The Bull
[illustration]Born for the mission,
Dying for the mission.
Can we aver them as bad people?

P8
F1
Chocolove: ...Bulls...
F2
Ren: From the look, it seems that this is the Plant of the Plateau.
And that guy looks like this place's --

P9
F1
Horohoro: Kalim.
F2
Horohoro: ...I see. You
seems to be the Ten Priest guarding here.
F4
Kalim: ***Glad to see you, Horohoro. {#yoku kita na# is a phrase often used to welcome someone. It's more like "I'm glad to see you." However, it can also be used by an opponent to welcome his enemy, in which case it'd be "good for you for making all the way" in a more or less sarcastic way.
Since Horo and Kalim have no hostile feelings, the impression I get from this line is the first one: "It's good to see you"}
But, I think and believe that you guys can't be allowed to go on anymore.
F5
Kalim: You guys must be tired. How about staying for the night?

P10
F1
Horohoro: Nope. That's the thing we can't do.
F2
Horohoro: ***Even you are the one in charge of me, but I can't accept your offer. [thanx ruri]
F3
Kalim: ***...There's no other option, huh?
F4
Kalim: Then try to fight against me,
for the sake that you won't live regretting about it,
F5***[thanx ruri]
Horohoro: There's no need for you to tell me that.

P11
F1
Horohoro: MOSOSOKURUPPE! (The frost which wakes the sleeping)

P12
F2
Horohoro: ***This one is the ONE. [thanx ruri]
F3
Horohoro: RUPUSHIKATEKU!!! (Freezing hand)

P13
F1
Horohoro: I'll break you like this!
F2
Kalim: Therefore I said "Stay for the night".
F3
Kalim: Your rhythm is messed up. [I thought about using "breath" but decided 'rhythm' is better...]
F4
Kalim: Look.
I can control my spirit from within this ice.

P14-15
F1
Kalim: O.S. Black Sickle
MEOOOOOOO! [battle cry]
F2
Kalim: Take a REST!!!
[star] Overwhelming breaking power!!
[End of Chapter 282]

[m(v_v)m Thank you for all of your support, particularly ruri.]

спасибо,Рен! я, честно говоря, даже побайваюсь читать...

"P6
*Faust's dead"

вот самое главное..... а я чето не поняла, Фауста что, РАДИМ убил????????????????????????? он че, спятил, как пейот??????

Вы здесь » Shaman Kingdom Forum » Персонажи » Лайсерг Дител